Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Elle- I was on my 6th month of clomid and my last when I got pregnant with our first! It was also our first IUI.... have you tried clomid with IUI? That was what worked with us and I will probably do that again if we can't get pregnant on our own by the time our daughter is 1 year old. We won't be able to afford IVF either :(

11 years ago

The doctor never mentioned IUI to us, just said DH's semen analysis has come back fine etc and our only problem was my failiure to ovulate lol

The Doctor at the hospital also said if you respond to Clomid and it doesn't cause you too much preoblems they will prescribe it to me for 12 cycles BUT my regular doctor who gives me my prescriptions says I can only do 6 cycles so I am going to have to clear that up next time I am in the hospital.

I am pleased to read you got pregnant on cycle #6 I have read all over that you're most likely to get pregnant on Clomid in the first 3 cycles or usually not at all after that

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey girls. I had my blood test today and I got the results already. BFN. I was so disappointed I almost cried in the drs office. But I'm thinking I'm not 25dpo. I'm thinking I'm only 5dpo. So I'll test again in a few days. I was so sure though. Everything in my being said I was pregnant.

Oh well. Still have a chance for a Christmas bfp though. I hope I get it.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

snowwhite - sorry about the negative blood test fingers crossed for better news soon

afm - again nothing really to report. I have been ill for weeks now and the doctors are wanting to put me on more medication which you can't take when TTC so I might have to stop taking the Clomid

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Sorry Snow :( I had a blood test when ttc for my first last year because I was late and thought for sure I was pregnant.... but I wasn't. It was devastating.... it just wasn't the right time for us yet..... yours will come I am sure!! Hang in there!

I started taking soy isoflavones today. I decided to try it again- I used them before when we were ttc our daughter before I did clomid. So since we finally got pregnant last time on clomid and soy isoflavones are similar I decided to try them again. At least until we official go to the infertility dr. again in the spring. Otherwise I am just waiting to O probably early next week.

11 years ago

Well ladies. I'm a wreck. I broke up with df tonight. Things haven't been going too well lately and it's time to move on. I won't be ttc anymore. I'll see you ladies around some time. I'll check in periodically to see more bfps. Until next time ladies. Muah.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Holy cow I've missed a lot....what an...interesting thread, lol.

I'm Caitlyn, 23, DH is also 23. We live in Seattle and have been married for almost 4 years. I've been off the pill since January. I'm not sure if I'm trying or ntnp - I don't use OPKs or anything. So maybe I'm just ntnp? lol I tried it ONE month and never got a positive - my cycles have been longer than they've ever been since my first period ever since July. I've always been 28 days bleeding in PM or 29 days bleeding in the AM, now it's been 32, 34, 33, 37...I don't know what to do. I've emailed my doctor (even though I had a physical in August and everything was good to go) just to get some advice. Because she said it was normal to have one long cycle, but this has been like 5 now. Worried something is wrong. I should hear back from her tomorrow or the next day, though! Thankful for those services.

I read through the thread, Joy, can you post the u/s pics somewhere else so we can see?! would love to see too even though I'm not on CMP! How excited are you?! AH! Keeping you in my prayers.

I'll catch up later too. :) I'm CD 7 today. Haven't BD'd since before AF arrived. Hoping to get some good ones in - we're going to Hawaii in 2 weeks so maybe the timing will be right :)

Talk later!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

caitlyn i think you can see joy's photos on countdownmypregnancy where her name is joye2e

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Snow: I am so sorry for what you are going through right now! I wish you well and I hope you find someone who can treat you well and what you deserve! Hugs....

I am on my 5th day of my cycle and starting soy isoflavones this time around....I tried them once before but it was before I was on clomid. I don't remember any side affects last time. The clomid always made me very moody and I had hot flashes.... I was taking a lower dose of the soy and this time I am upping the dose: OMG today I had major mood swings and very "bitchy" feeling in general... not sure if that is good or bad.... just is.... I also had to go into the dr. because I hurt my foot and it is swollen and very sore. Dr. put me on some prednisone for the swelling for the next couple of days. Just hoping that doesn't mess up my Oing this month... I have read it can affect your LH or FSH levels. Sigh.... there seems to always be something that comes up... I guess we will see.......

How is everyone else so far this week?

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jill - Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time & you and df have split I wish you nothing but the best hun take care!

Carolyn - Keeping my that those meds dont mess with your Oing this cycle! Hope the moodiness is a good sign that the SI are working!!

abc123 - Memeber or not you can see my photos on cmp (as Katie mentioned my name on there is "joye2e") Let me know if you can view them and I will attempt to upload one here

Elle - sorry to hear you have been sick! Hope you dont end up needing the meds and having to come off clomid!!

AFM - Nothing new to report... been a busy week getting things done. Tomorrow is the first day in a long time my Mom and I both have nothing we have to do so we're gonna go out for lunch and do some fun shopping Looking forward to it! Due date is coming up quickly... Saturday. Dr apt on Friday so we'll see what he says

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo