Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 100 Replies | Last Page

so last night i was watching chicago fire, and a baby was born right after a traffic accident and wasn't breathing, so the fireman had to give him his breath. well, i started bawling. finally the baby cried. but i just couldn't stop crying.

today i saw a picture of another member's ultrasound and started bawling again. i just can't keep my emotions in check. i feel like im pubescent.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Results are in...

Hcg 1683
Progesterone 95

So p down a bit but hcg soaring!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - brilliant news! stick and grow little baby

Snowwhite - good luck with your test on Monday!

Joy - any sign of Logan? lol

afm - CD4 still munching the Clomid, praying for a Christmas baby I myself was concieved on Christmas Eve lol! I think we'll be 'doing the deed' a lot more this cycle as its our anniversary, husbands birthday, christmas, new years etc and we'll be home together since it's the holidays so here's hoping! Go egg go! hahah

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Yay for extra bding this cycle! lol (I have been very deprived in that department the past month or two... dh is creeped out by the big belly, especially when he moves during sex! lol)

Katie - Woohoo!! Awesome hcg levels!!! So exciting! Does this mean you'll be making the "hike" over to cmp?? So happy for you sweetie!!

Jil - Hope your df isnt cheating... maybe he's just feeling too much pressure?

AFM - Still no baby Logan, but dr said today that if he hasnt come by my apt next friday we will look at inducing!! Woohoo!! Glad he's on board with getting him here before dh leaves!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy - great news about the potential induction!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

krunchie- awesome levels!!! yay!! get your butt over to cmp~!

joy- yay! baby logan will be here before your husband leaves. thats so happy and exciting.

elle- good luck hun. my fingers are crossed for you. happy bding.

afm- im either 22dpo or 2dpo. i had some cramping this morning but its since gone. im thinking it was gas. now everything is itchy and im sneezing up a storm. i dont know if that has anything to do with it. its probably just allergies but i dont want to take any antihistamines.

and im sooooo dizzy. every time i move i get a headrush. im hoping this is pregnancy related and not blood pressure related.

joy, krunchie, anyone else who is currently pg. what were your symptoms before you bfp?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

My first symptoms were no AF symptoms, I usually got cramps and brown cm a few days leading up to AF. My first actual symptom was no AF the day she was due, that's when I first tested and got a bfp. For me, the tender breasts, fatigue, etc. didn't come until weeks later.

Lindsay

11 years ago

i was looking through my other account and i found the symptoms i had during my last pregnancy. they are as follows

Abdomen: Bloating
Abdomen: Heaviness/Fullness
Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Abdomen: Pulling/Pinching
Back: Lower Back Pain
Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
Chest: Heartburn
Emotional: Moodiness
Emotional: Weepy
Head: Dizziness or Light Headed
Head: Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
Overall: Vivid Dreams
Pelvis: Frequent Urination
Pelvis: Spotting
Stomach: Decreased Appetite

11 years ago

girls! i found a frer i didn't use. do they expire? anyway, i took it, and i got a really faint line!! i'd post a photo but i dont have a camera and my phone just wont pick it up.

im so excited. this could be it. this could be it!!
i need to get more tests or wait til monday for the beta hcg test.

i can't wait. omg. omg.

11 years ago

snowwhite - they do expire but not usually for a year or two. good luck with the beta.

afm - went to bed early last night and totally forgot to take my clomid. my doctors is closed with it being a Saturday so I looked it up on Google and took my missed pill this morning and will take my next one on time might. hoping this doesn't ruin the whole cycle!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo