Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Wow! Exciting things happening here!

snowhite..... I hope that light line is a start of a darker one for you!!! I would go get another one or a digital one - I can never wait though myself....

Krunchie..... Great news! Hoping it sticks and keeps doubling.......

When I was pregnant I just had the fatigue early on.... I never got sore bbs until way later and the naseau for me set in around week 9 or 10..... and all I wanted to drink was orange juice for awhile......

I am back from our trip and getting settled back at home now..... I am just starting my next cycle so just hanging out for now waiting to ovulate again

11 years ago

elle- you should be okay. i wouldn't worry about it too much. worrying isn't good for your system anyway.

cjp- good luck this cycle!

i think it was expired, because when i looked at it again last night the line disappeared. maybe i had line eye? ii dont know. i'll just hold out until i get m y blood test.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Jill - Hope it really was a line! Have you booked a dr apt yet? My pregnancy symptoms were basically af symptoms, until my chart went triphasic, thats what made me test.

Carolyn - How was your trip?

Elle - Not sure about the clomid, I have never used it before, but I doubt it would ruin your whole cycle. GL!

Lindsay - How ya doing sweetie?

AFM - Nothing new just making dinner! Hope everyone is good!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy- i just checked out your baby photos on cmp. those ultrasounds are amazing. you can see every feature on your baby's face! he's going to be beautiful! and you're so round! i cant wait for logan to arrive!

afm- i checked my cervix just now and its so high i couldn't reach it. i dont know if it was hard or soft though because i couldn't find it. but i do know my vaginal walls are swollen like crazy. i was a little scared there. i dont know if that' a good sign or not, but it feels like one.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jill - Thanks, yeah its amazing how much detail you can see! The tech even pointed out that he's got a "bum chin" like my dh! LoL!
Have you booked a dr apt yet or taken another hpt?? Cant wait to hear the results!! GL!

AFM - Nothing new, still no contractions or anything, just waiting for my doc apt on Friday... & trying to get things done in the meantime!

Hope everyone is doing good!
xx Joy

Joy- I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I go for a blood test in the am. I won't know the results until probably Wednesday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Afm- spending the night at my parents so I can go to my dr appointment tomorrow. Moms my drive. Dads making a big pot roast dinner for the family. Then I think I'll just hang out with mom and my grandmother and watch some tv. It snowed today. Not much but enough to make me excited.

As for symptoms they've all kinda gone away. I still have gas and mild cramping which I think is the gas. And I still can't find my cervix and my vaginal wall is so swollen I can't get my finger in there well. Hoping this is a good sign.

11 years ago

I just had the weirdest cramp ever. It was sharp like someone was twisting my ovary. If I'm 4dpo then I'd say its implantation. If I'm 24dpo I have no idea what it was. But it was weird.

My legs are aching like crazy. Like growing pains. Paiiin.

11 years ago

Good luck tomorrow at your dr. apt. Snow.... hope it goes well!!!

I do remember having weird sensations like that when I was pregnant.... maybe it is a good sign for you!

AFM: I am going to try soy isoflavones this cycle.... I used clomid before and I know they are suppose to mimic clomid so I have decided to start them this cycle. We will see how they help! Starting that on Tues. Otherwise I am just getting things put away and reorganized since our trip... getting back to our normal routine. So glad to be back home though! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

11 years ago

snow - fingers crossed

cjpalaska - I am thinking of trying soy isoflavones if my stint on Clomid doesn't work - good luck

afm - finished taking my Clomid pills for this cycle. I see the infertility consultant in about 3 weeks to discuss how the 4 cycles have been and look at my 21 day blood results etc. It's scary I might only get another 2 rounds after this and scarier it will be 4 years ttc for us in January!

I admit I have looked into private IVF and to do it just once I would have to take out a loan so I don't think that's going to happen

Baby #2 might just never happen.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - I know its hard, but try to stay positive sweetie! Hopefully this cycle will be the lucky one & you will finally get your much deserved baby #2!!

Carolyn - Good luck with the SI, never tried them, but have heard good things!!

Jill - Good luck at the dr today! Cant wait for your results on Wed!!

AFM - Nothing new, just keeping busy as usual.

Hope everyone is well!
xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo