Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

elle - boo... sorry to hear the evil witch showed up!! Hopefully this will be your lucky cycle & you will get a BFP as an early Christmas present!!

Lindsay - How you been feeling lately? Almost 18 weeks, right?

Katie - Cant wait to hear your results on Friday!!! I just know they are gonna be high!!

Jil - Not sure about when af would be due.... hope she doesnt show tho!

Carolyn!!! - I've missed you sweetie!! Wow can't believe your little girl is 6 months already!! Time sure does fly! (Was just talking about this to Aisha - "pookerdooks"... he little guy will be a year in Jan already!!)
I am much like you in the sense that I dont plan on waiting too long after my little guy arrives to start ttc again.... I'd ideally love to be pregnant by his 1st birthday. With the time it took us to get #1 I dont want to take any chances!!

AFM - Not much going on on the baby front, just waiting for either contractions to start or my doc apt on Friday. Busy day today tho... went to the gym this am, then put up Christmas decorations at my Mom's, going out shopping this afternoon to finish up my Grandma's Christmas shopping, then, friends of ours just had their baby (she was due 2 days before me) so we're gonna go see her at the hospital, then having a date night with dh!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Elle-- noooooo! Dammit. I was so sure. I'm sorry. Good luck next cycle!!

Afm- still no AF. I'm still feeling so strange. Much like I did when I got my bfp. I'm hoping against hope that I'm right.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

I got a little bleeding on October 31st and November 1st. If that was my period (I had just had one on the 14th) then I'm not due for a while yet. Maybe the bleeding was ovulation? It was very little. I don't know what that blood was. I don't think I ovulated until the 5th but it could have been the 1st. I'm so confused. I wish I knew what was going on with my body. I still think I'm pregnant though. I need to test so I can stop fretting about it. And if it's negative then I'll just wait for my next AF and move on to my next cycle which should make more sense.

Gahhh!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies..... just getting stuff packed for a trip we are taking to visit family for Thanksgiving.... only 2 hours away... but we are staying there with my sister and having our little girl takes alot of planning and stuff!!

My AF started to show today.... so I am out this month.... it was weird though because I ovulated late and then got AF early.... so that was strange!

Joy- that is so exciting it is so close now..... how many weeks are you now? I had early labor at 33 weeks and was on bedrest- then had non stress tests twice a week thereafter..... I went in on my 37th week and had high blood pressure so I was induced that night! Things can change and happen so quickly... just be ready for whatever happens! Keep us posted!

11 years ago

hello again ladies!

Well since I am actually on my period there isn't much to report on the trying to get pregnant front. I am on cycle day 2 so back on the clomid tonight.

I think this month of t.t.c will be good because I will be distracted by Christmas stuff.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Ladies. I have a pinching in my left ovary. So I'm wondering it I'm ovulating and the blood I had was a period. It's possible I suppOse. Everything is possible.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jil - Have you tried an opk or hpt at all?

Elle - Hopefully Christmas is a good distraction & then you'll get an awesome Christmas gift this year!!!

Carolyn - So sorry to hear the witch showed up At least she was early I suppose as opposed to keeping you waiting and guessing.
& yes, I am VERY close actually... will be 39 weeks on Sat!! Bags are all packed, car seat is in the car... now we're just waiting on him

Katie - Omg this week is going by slowly!!! Can't wait to hear your results on Friday!!

AFM - Went to visit my Grandma today... worried about her, she seems to be very down these days. She has a lot of trouble (increasingly so as of late) with her balance & her memory. I can tell its really getting to her, especially now having had the flu for near 2 weeks... she used to be so self-sufficient and it's such a hit to her pride that she needs to much help now. Wish there was something I could do to lift her spirits. Had a nice visit today though, and I'm gonna go back to see her again tomorrow. Hopefully she's just feeling down cause she's been so sick and it's nothing more.

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

joy- no, i didn't use opks. but if i had a period on october 31st, my fertile days end today. so i bd'd. i felt that pulling on my right ovary, so im thinking it was ovulation day. but just encase im going for a blood hcg test on monday.

my problem in conceiving is df doesn't want to have sex lately. i have to beg him. i did the puppy dog look tonight and he finally caved. makes me wonder if he's cheating on me. sigh.

11 years ago

snow it all sounds very confusing!
a hpt even a cheap one should set you right.
I hope your partner is not cheating, maybe he defer pressured by trying to make a baby?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

elle- we werent trying to make a baby untl i decided the last few days. hes been greedy about his love making since before then. i dont know what to do. how am i supposed to make a baby if df doesnt want to have sex?

i want to take a test but i dont have the money for one. i have to wait til monday for a blood test.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo