Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 66 of 66 Replies

Hey kysha..I'm taking OneADay prenatal brand from Bayers...It contains 4000 IU of vitamin A(beta carotene),800mcg of folic acid and so many stuffs..check out the link.

http://www.oneaday.com/womens_prenatal.html

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Thank U soooooo very much for the baby wishes and happiness for us. If you can imagine been busy since we found out and traveled out of town on top of it!

I wanted to be sure I had some time to respond. I will type real quick what my symptoms were and circle back later on (very soon) about what we did this month to get pregnant.

As far as my CM it didn't seem very different at all, but I did take grapefruit just everyday during my fertile window as I heard that's a natural way to simulate CM vs. cough med.

My symptoms during the 2WW were extreme fatigue, runny nose/stuffy nose, and extreme thirst. I always felt twinges everyday with "cramping" on my ovulation day.
But for ME it was being SO thristy and tired mainly that I noticed was so different for me. NOT nausea (pray that stays away - still feeling good in that area) and not sore nipples/breasts (had a couple of days at the very beginning of DPOs but that went away).

EDIT: I also felt extreme hungry - all of my symptoms were prominent 1 week prior to me testing. I tested on DPO14 as this site recommended in the pregnancy test estimator tool.

Again will be back with what our TTC plan was this month.

Baby Blessings to everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank u so much for the info stacey hen. Congrats MAMA!!! WHAT A GREAT TITLE YOU HAVE JUST EARNED. IT IS AMAZING... I KNOW. I HOPE MINE WILL BE OK ... ENJOY H&H 9 MNTHS:)

11 years ago

Thanks for the info Mrs Stacey, keep us posted! That's just to show that every woman and every preg is different.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I am back again to check back in as promised to share how we conceived.

Just a quick recap I am 37 and Hubby is 44 we prayed and decided in July to begin our family and stopped BC. I was on NurvaRing for almost 2 years at that point. Prior to that my cycles were always regular (28 days).
July for Cycle #1 for us and we were no trying to prevent but wasn't real intentional about it (at least he wasn't - I was all on the boards, reading info, learning my cycle/fertile window).

August - I got physically hit by a pick-up truck while out running and GOD spared my life!! Thank you Jesus!!
Today makes it exactly 3 months when the accident happened. I had two fractures in my spine (broken tailbone and L5), head concussion, and sprained ankle.
Needless to say I was OUT and on meds and strict bed rest for this month. And thank goodness we were not pregnant from trying in July as we didn't want to bring a baby in that type of stressful situation.

September - I was still healing and we were just getting back (slowly) to BDing

October - Cycle #2 was the month I was like - we are about to get serious on this thing!! :)

And did the following:

1. First & Foremost - PRAYED!! And continuously - each and every day.

2. Digital OPKs with Clearblue - 20 pk off of amazon.com or ebay.com (too expensive in stores like $50. Online $35 or less).
Started on CD7 but could have waited (and would recc) until CD10. I used a total of 10 sticks as I tested twice on my predicted "O" day since I didn't get the smiley that morning.
It is truly best to test in the evening. I was doing it in the morning. Would reccommend cheapies if you want to double test in morning and then in evening - then use digital to "double" check/confirm with the easy reading.
**Also I liked using the Ovaluation predictor tool on this site AND tracking my symptons along with sex and OPKs here too.

3. SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
The concept is if you have sex frequently enough the sperm will "meet" to catch the small window of time the egg comes to fertilize it.
You have sex every other day after your period ends (I had already planned to do that anyway, plus that is our normal activity as well).
BUT you ensure you have sex 3 days in a row during your O window. Which is why it's important to do OPKs (not mandatory at all but recc). I "O" or got my smiley on Oct 17th we did our 3 day BDing on the 16, 17, and 18th.

Click on the link to read the long version AND she has a FREE electronic book that was soooooo helpful to me!

4. Grapefruit juice & green tea - I am not sure how much this had to do with it. But I am not a big CM girl so I drank about 6-8oz of grapefruit juice during my fertile window. As this is supposed to be a natural stimulate for CM rather than doing cough medicine.

I have always been a tea drinker and a green tea drinker. I just made sure I drank it more during this month by having a cup each morning with my breakfast for the entire month.

5. Faith during the 2WW - I am not sure if you ladies recall me making the below comment on page 1 while we were doing our 2WW. It was in reference to me watching YouTube videos on folks getting their BFP or about their pregnancy and/or L&D. And then I was researching things I wanted to do with our baby.
So essentially
"Thinking" thru the experience and will BE the experience right?!? :)
....Think, respond, and I will BE doing these things....so basically I am acting in FAITH ;)
"The CONFIDENCE of what I hope for WILL actually happen" Heb 11:1 (NLT)

Keep BELIEVING mommies-to-be!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanx for sharing dis info stacey!!!
Any update kysha???

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo