Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

All the best kysha ..!!!

Welcome lauren...pray god to get a bfp..i'm 4u..!!
to u..

Hey stacey any update?? Did u test it ???

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

hi all, im 16 dpo as of the morning :) i last tested at 13 dpo with a bfn. ive tested morning and night since 6 dpo. using one step internet cheapies. some days had very light lines like a shadow that could be evaps, but still only tried that brand up till now.
i know i know poas addist haha
the witch should have arrived today, haha just in time for halloween and yeyy she never came.
im ttc #5 but never tried before always got caught out. had mirena removed 23rd august got bfp on 26th september. then bled/ mc on 30th september. i ovulated this month on 16th october.

going to test tomorrow with a different brand,
ouchhhhh my booobies are killing me xx

temps are high :) :)
fingers crossed xxxxxxxxx

11 years ago

Hey ladies - I have been busy ALL day and it was really by design to keep me from testing 1st thing but when I was ready all kinds of things delayed it a bit.

However, I did test on Oct 31st while DH was at work. The 1st HPT was from Walmart cheap 88cent. And I got an invalid test - but figured out later that I did it wrong. I was supposed to pee in the cup and then use the dopper to place 3 dots on the test #doh...guess I was too excited.

So I panicked and ran out to by a 1st Response test instead - the real deal. But ended up buying the CVS Pharmacy brand of DIGITAL tests....you know the easy read ones. Turned out that they were set up JUST like my digital OPKs! YAY!

I took the test and this is what I got!!!
User Image

Here it is with just the stripes out of the applicator
User Image

And as I mentioned I went back and tested with the Walmart cheapie!
User Image
You can barely see the line but it is there!!

I plan to test again this Friday (with cheapie) to see the line get darker since we had a ton of those.

So I told hubby by purchasing a card and then taping the test on top and putting it in the oven.
When he came home before he got settled and distracted I said "Do you smell something??" He said "..No..." I said "Yeah I smell something funny" He said "Well then if you smell anything it would be the trash". I said "Go check the oven did you leave something in there?".
He didn't put up a fuss and went over opened and saw it.
He was like ..What?! (Confused) Haha And then I said it's for real!!
User Image
But how about the words DISAPPEARED by the time he looked at it!! SO glad I took a pic of it first!! #whew
So that is when I took the 2nd cheapie test.
He is overjoyed and still in bit of shock!!! We are both so BLESSED!!!! We give all glory to GOD!!

User Image

11 years ago

and to you Mrs Stacey

I am soooo happy for you!! Please tell us all your symptoms that you remember starting from O. It would really mean a lot. BTW, how is your CM? Because I remembered you said that you did not have an increase in it. Please keep us posted and send some our way

How about you Lauren, have you tested as yet?

11 years ago

I tested and faint positive. But also dtarted spotting and brown blood.no cramps tho. So i guess i will find out at doc. When will they see me do u think?

11 years ago

hey stacey ..Feeling soooo happy for u..god bless u...Keep posting the updates..Take a lot of rest,have healthy food,drink a lot of water..Stay healthy

hey lauren..how much ur dpo??test it later with a reliable kit.If u cant wait patiently,then visit doc and get confirmed.

Hey kysha...how u doing??Started having soy iso??i'm planning to visit doc tomorrow..

welcome gemmalou hope u ll get a ..Fingers x for u..keep posting the updates..!!

to u girls

[url]User Image

Ok thanks.i will update asap. Congrats eeryone else;)

11 years ago

Hey Waiting, yes i started the Soy last night, so I have 3 more days. Haven' seen any change as yet, guess I wd have to wait until AF is done

@ Lauren- the spotting prob Implantation Bleeding

11 years ago

hey kysha...today i visited my doc..she told me to take some ovary and follicle study test and suggested prenatal vitamins too...I'm on CD 7 today..going to take tests starting from CD 10..my prenatal consists of 1 tablet + 1 gel(OneADay) in which the tablet contains soy and gel contains some DHA..What brand u r intaking??Is it the same??

[url]User Image

Waiting- I am taking EstroSoy by Natures's way. It is a phytoestrogen supplement. My tablets contain 40mg of soy iso and red clover blossom.What is the name of yours?

Where is Mrs Stacey?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo