Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I have been so hungry these last couple days and I know definitely that this is not mind tricks. I would usually have breakfast around 10am and this morning i woke up so hungry.
I have a 11 yr old which was an unplanned pregnancy. so because I wasn't trying then, I can't remember any symptoms before the confirmation. what I do remember is having a missed AF and getting neg for a whole two weeks after missed AF. But i guess, those tests won't as sensitive as the ones now. Or, my body took long to produce the HCG.

I am so not trying to get my hopes up here. Even though AF comes, i wouldn't be too disappointed cause I know everything happens for a reason :)

@ waiting, what symptoms are you experiencing?

How are you Daisy? Not hearing from you, how are you feeling as well?

11 years ago

Hey kysha...Good morning

I really like ur so matured kind of chatter ...But i'm exactly opposite to u in terms of feelings..I'll be very depressed if this month ends in ..But started to preparing my mind for that...

Today i had constipation problem which is being for the past 2 days.Had slight ovary pain..nothing much..I'm really worried abt my b's.I dont have any symptom in b's.. I'm really worried...conveying my worries to god.. ..Lets hope the best for us..!!!

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - you have to remember that everyone's body is different. What some women experience early may not be the same symptoms as us. It all depends on our hormones level. For my first preggo my b's didn't felt sore until prob 6 weeks after. Have faith :)

Today wasn't so bad for me. My upset feeling has passed but I did experience some discomfort in my stomach, but it was nothing compared to how i was feeling for the past 2 days.

Waiting - the reason why I keep saying that I would not be so disappointed if AF came is because since last yr Jan I have been wanting for another baby. Notice, I said wanting and not trying because my DH said that whenever it happens it happens. So we are not TTC, that is to say, we are not BD around O time trying to get preg. Had i gotten my wish last year and gotten my bundle of joy, because of some unforeseen expenses, we would no be in a position to take care of a baby 9mths after. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that God wd bless us when he knows that we can afford another addition to the family.

However, if AF was to come, I would feel more and more that something might be probably wrong with either of us, because there are some months that we BD during fertile days.

11 years ago

Hey kysha..I need to learn a lot from u..I started to understand things after reading some other posts too.Our pg is not only related to the symptoms we have.Some people may get all the symptoms but will lead to AF but for some there will not be much symptom but they ll be pg..As u said everything is in god's hands.Let him decide things..!!

10dpo..Not much symptoms..slight left ovary pain..
My b's were sore last night especially if i poke(Unknowingly in sleep) it pains.
Ur b's will sore only if u poke or will it be painful as such..This question may sound silly but just need to know abt it..

when are you planning to test kysha?what is ur average cycle length?

Keep posting ..

[url]User Image

waiting - Awww, you make me feel so special (blush blush). Most women, preg or not wd have sore b's close to AF. Majority wd be only to poking and touching. They would not hurt on their own, unless you lay on your chest to sleep or whilst showering. The sensitivity that we are feeling now is nothing compared to when we are really preg. It hurts like hell in the early stages because that is when our glands starts to prepare itself to produce milk.

Preg symptoms and AF symptoms are definitely alike, that is why the TWW is so awful. Some women are preg and wd never know becasue the egg did not stick and they have a normal AF. Although at times, the flow maybe heaver than usual. This is what is known as CP (chemical pregnancy) and if you are not a frequent tester, you wd never know that u were preg. That is why some women get faint BFP and then eventually it turns into a BFN.

I was tempted to stop in the Pharmacy and pick up a box of First Response but I changed my mind. I will try to hold out until Tues morning. My cycle has always been exact 28 days. However, for the past 4mths, i realize that i was fluctuating from 28 up to 32. My last cycle was exact 28 days, so I hope that it is back to normal.

I realise I only feel preg or Af symptoms in the night. I am fine in the morning but by lunch time the weirdness starts until i fall asleep. With my DS preg, I hardly experienced morning sickness, only in the night. But like I said, everyone and every preg is different. I am not worried, whenever it happens, it happens. I leave everything up to God.

11 years ago

Hey kysha...Thanx for the so much of info
Till tuesday u need to wait????? ..Anyways lets see..

Its 11 DPO today..even though i leave everything to god some things are keeping on my mind..I feel like symptoms flew away from me..I'm quite normal today not even cramps ..This is the only thing where girls feel so bad when their health is quite normal..!!!Actually i'm not charting dis month..i never done charting before..just heard that our temp must be keep on increasing which is kind of symptoms of pg..For the last week my body temp was quite high..i felt the heat in me..i was so happy for that...But since yesterday my temp is normal...Feeling like everything has gone away from my body

what abt u kysha??Are u charting down temp?If not how is ur temp today ?feeling hot?Do u experience any new kind of symptoms recently??

[url]User Image

OMG Waiting, cramps and gas for so this afternoon!! Was tempted to test but did not. I do not chart my temp because my temp always goes up in the night and comes down in the morning. I do not know the reason for that though.

Dont give up hope Waiting!! I read this morning in the 'positive chat' that some women had symptoms and then it went and they thought they were out and lo and behold they got their BFP! The game isn't over until AF comes. Two more days Waiting. BTW, do you have a 28 day cycle?

Where is Mrs Stacey? How is your TWW coming along?

11 years ago

hey kysha..i think u seems to be so excited
I hope this month is going to be ur month..i feel positive for u
U are definitely going to get BFP this month ...

I'm 12 dpo today...i got up so early due to runny nose and i feel very hungry at 6.45 AM...Never felt like dis..Last night while i was travelling the driver put sudden break and i felt some shock in my stomach..I felt like something is diffusing...i started weeping..coukdnt able to control my tears..My husband too worried..later that night i had severe cramps in my abdomen especially stabbing kind of pain in my left ovary and also had CM discharge..I thought i got AF but it was just CM..slight rise in temp also..Don't know these are all my AF symptoms..usually i don't have any kind of symptoms for my AF...Hoping positively..I'm fingers crossed..My CD will be usually 24-25 days..My due may be today r tomorrow..Don't know what is going to happen

for u kysha

[url]User Image

You have some positive signs there Waiting
Increase CM and cramping are good things. Keeping my for both of us!!
As for me, sensitivity in b's has gone away but cramping is still there, so I guess tomorrow would tell. Keep me posted how things are going with you

BTW, when wd u test?

11 years ago

Hey kysha..Just now came to normal mood after depression.

I got few hrs before..I thought all those symptoms behaved as a sign of pg but everything turned me mad.I build so many plans in my heart everything just broken..can't express in words..got AF with severe cramps never got like dis ever before tat too came up with a brown discharge..feeling very sad..God s making me crazy...why god s driving me crazy with showing up all those symptoms and making me fool...my partner too got depressed...No more words to express..

I pray god for u to have a baby dust..keep posting kysha..

Signing out with tears

[url]User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo