Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

No @ CM
Is Positive Chatter a forum on here??
EXCITED for you - I am too grossed out check my cervix frequently :)
Tell me more about Soy ISO too :)
Or I just need to find this positive chatter place!!

User Image

11 years ago

When you first log in, scroll to the bottomm of the page, it is on the right side."After a positive: Early Pregnancy Chatter"

11 years ago

Thank U!

User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies..

hw r u all?? i hope things r going fine..

welcome back stacey
Fingers 4 u..hope u ll get dis month..

Hey my dear kysha...i think this is going to be ur month
Lets hope this month for u..Keep posting.

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, no BFP for me this month as AF came today. I am going and do some research on the Soy Iso

11 years ago

#Rats Just know God's timing IS truly perfect.
Please share any Soy ISO you may have.
I have 2 more days until testing.
Stay Encouraged Kysha!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sorry kysha....Asu previously mentioned god ll decide on things...Please share ur research on soy iso...We ll stay positive and start working on things..Take care...

Hey stacey...drink a lot of water..keep ur body hydrated to stay away from af..All the best girl
god to get ..

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok, so I did my research and I am definitely going and try it this cycle. When taking Soy Iso, you would actually feel when you O because of the cramps. It is suppose to strengthen your eggs as well. I am going to buy it today and take it on CD 4-8. I am actually going and start a new post with it, you all are welcomed to join.

11 years ago

This page has so helpful reading. I am currently 13 DPO and no af 23 days late. Tired and weepy. beast veiny and only hurt when i lay down at night. I am feeling bad for SO w testing every other day and its neg. HE and i want a baby. I hope that its baby dust for us all. also was very wet and now dry.

11 years ago

sorry 2 days late not 23 ****

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo