Community post

Question

did i ovulate later than i thought???

the first day of my last period was july 5. i was suppose to ovulate on the 18th. i didnt use an ovulator predictor and i am not sure the difference between high low soft and hard when it comes to a cervix. what i do know is that from the 23rd to the 27 while bd i would get super wet like there was water in there. this is a feeling that i dont recall feeling since we have been ttc. af was due yesterday and it still has not arrived. tested this morning and got a bfn. help!!!

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

What is your average cycle length? My last AF was July 4th with a 30 day cycle and my AF was due today but did not show yet. Maybe you are off by your dates a little. I am only 14dpo today so I will wait a day or two. If your average cycle is 30 or 31 days then you may be too early to test. Good luck!

11 years ago

my average cycle is 27 days

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I would say if no AF by cycle day 32 then go get blood test. My cycle has been as late as 5 or 6 days so if you get to a week late or more I'd say get a test at doctor. You may not show up your hcg in urine. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo