Community post

Discussion

spotting

what is the earliest you ladies have spotted with or without a bfp? I am 4 dpo today (or at least that what i think i am) and when i went to the restroom and wiped the tissue was light pink. it was so light i thought i was mistaken at first, but i wasnt. all the previous restroom visits and all the one since there has been no pink. my positive opk was on the 15th of this month, that was my first time testing this month. i also had a uti and am on my 5th day of treatment. what do you ladies think is it the uti or some sort of ovulation or implantation bleeding????

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

From what I have read some women do get an ovulation bleed.

Me personally have never bled from O or implantation till this cycle. (or at least I'm hoping that is what it was!)

I normally have a 32 day cycle and O around cd17-20. After bd on 8 dpo I had cramping for about an hour then on 10dpo I had a brown spot on my underwear. Today at 13dpo it starting to stop. It has never been a flow of any sort just drips. Most of it doesnt make it to the liner it's only on tp after I wipe. It started brown then went to light pink then to a rusty orange color. There was a little period of red but not period like red. I have read so much on implantation bleeding and truly it is different for every woman. They say a hpt will show an accurate result 4-5 days after the bleeding has stopped. Some even suggest to test the day AF was due. For Me this would be Fri.

Also they for implantation bleeding it usually starts a week or so before your af is due..
I know this is more on implantation and not O bleed but so many topics here and no one reply's so I hope this helps in some way.

When is your af due? Is it possible to have O'd earlier or later than you thought??

I think Im going to try a test Fri and if it's neg I will wait 3 more days or so. Some women with IB didn't get there BFP till 1 week after AF was due but then some got it 2 days after.. So like I said it is different for everybody.

GL!!!

11 years ago

thanks for the reply. it is posible that i o'd earlier than i thought because i was not temping. when i took my opk and it was positive the line started to show up right away but i got in the shower and it may have been more than 10 minutes before i got out. also i dont know if the steam from the shower could have darkened up the line but when i got out and looked the lines where the same darkness. i have read a lot about implantation bleeding and also ovulation bleeding but i have never experienced them myself. and actually some of the websites i visited actually made it seem like implantation bleeding may not exist. all i know is that when i wiped it was very light pink and this has not happened to me before either. i hope its implantation. and i hope i get some input from some more soon to be mothers.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo