Community post

Question

has anyone had spotting and went on to get a bfp?????

starting at ll dpo i had very light spotting. i could barely see it and only sometimes when i wiped? it got a tiny bit heavier on yesterday which is the day af was due. i think af might be on the way but so far just the tip or a part of the tip of a tampon will have mostly brown and a tiny streak of dark red. the dark red is only sometimes its mostly brown like old blood when i check it. today is the day after af was suppose to arrive and and still only part of the tip of the tampon has anything on it and thats after a few hours of wearing it. i went to the gym today i thought that would bring af on but it didnt and there was no increase in flow. what do you ladies think? has anyone experienced this with or without a bfp? any and all answers welcome!!!

User Image

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Not sure if this will help but it kind of sounds like implantation bleeding... if that's the case it might be too early to get a BFP...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo