Community post

Discussion

I am still not pregnant?????

omg! what the heck is going on with my body. i have 3 children already and i never tried to get pregnant before. i am 31 years old. i have a 4 almost 5 year old. I have a 7 almost 8 year old and i have a 12 almost 13 year old. so i know i can have children but, like i said I never tried to get pregnant before. my children are all from a previous marriage and i never used any preventative measures before but my children are pretty spead out. I am starting to think there is a reproductive issue going on with me. i asked my doctor if there should be any issues with me getting pregnant but she said i should get pregnant within 6 months of trying and if not we would check into whats going on with me. this is my 5th month trying to concieve so hopefully this is my month!! does anyone else want to share what they are going through. feel free to post any thought ideas and or suggestions. and dont forget to have fun while ttc.

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Been trying since February, had 2 MC, I don't have any children as didn't think I wanted them, since turning 30 sonething has changed in my brain and now would like one. DH says he does want kids and always has but he not that into BD saying he always tired, have told him that we can't fall pregnant without but he reckons having BD once after +OPK will do it. He doesn't realise how wrong he is ! Starting to think there is something wrong with me as well as a lack of BD !! Sorry to rant and prob TMI but I can't make him and don't know what to do. Hope this is your month to, there is a lovely prayer on this site to ST gerard, I'm not a religious person but I can't hurt to try it's under the TTC forum. Give it a go, it might help you.

& to you XXX

11 years ago

thanks for letting me know about the prayer, Iam going to try it out. I am 31 but to me that doesnt seem like it should make it any harder to get pregnant but who knows. my dh has no problem bding and thats one of the reasons i think there might be some other problem going on with me. my doc said six months but i was hoping that it wouldnt come to that. me and dh just got married and he really wants us to have a child together and so do i. he says he has it handled and dont worry about it. I wonder if maybe we bd too much. maybe i should let the little swimmers build up cause rite now we do the do almost every day. {tmi...sorry) if it doesnt happen for me this month i am definately calling the doctor. i am still hopefull that we can do it without the docs help, but whatever it takes right?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo