Posts by babydestiny

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

12 dpo

today i am 14 dpo. when i was 12 dpo i checked my cervix and saw a small string of blood. i noticed this after ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

has anyone had spotting and went on to get a bfp?????

starting at ll dpo i had very light spotting. i could barely see it and only sometimes when i wiped? it got a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13 dpo today light cramping since 5 dpo off and on

i started having very ligh cramping at around 5 dpo- 8 dpo the cramping stopped for a couple days then starte ...

11 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I am still not pregnant?????

omg! what the heck is going on with my body. i have 3 children already and i never tried to get pregnant befor ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

has anyones cervix felt like this before a bfp????

my cervix is really soft. and it is so high that i cant feel the openning. i am 11 dpo and af is due on the 1s ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

spotting

what is the earliest you ladies have spotted with or without a bfp? I am 4 dpo today (or at least that what i ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

why am i spotting 4 dpo???

i tested positive on an opk on aug 15, i bd everyday prior to that and also on the 15, 16 and early morning on ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

how does an ovulation prediction kit work

i tested positive on for ovulation on the 15th of this month. i bd all of the day prior to the 15. also bd th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

have i ovulated yet?

i had a positive ovulation test yesterday. how long after the positive test will i ovulate?

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

why is it so hard not to test yet

i swear i want to test every hour on the hour. i wonder if there is a group for compulsive testers. just kiddi ...

8 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago