Community post

Discussion

why is it so hard not to test yet

i swear i want to test every hour on the hour. i wonder if there is a group for compulsive testers. just kidding, its not that bad but i really cant wait to see a bfp. i know it will happen one day but the question is when. before i had my four year old i was not preventing for 5 years. but i really didnt think anything of it because i wasnt trying. now i think back and wonder if there is some kinda problem that i need to get checked out with a doc. i have only been trying for 4 months but as much as we do the do it seems like i should be prego by now. iam only 31 isnt that a good age to get prego if there are no problems with the equiptment. good luck ladies

User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Im with you...just two days left to go and I am actually considering going to get one to check tonight!

How pathetic!

I am 38 so totally worried about being in my 30's but really excited and wanting this to work!

11 years ago

it is SUPER hard not to test.
I am 3 days out and I took one today anyway and it was negative. As excited as I was I wish I hadn't cuz now I am just down.

Good Luck!

11 years ago

Yeeeeeees! I am really trying to hold out as I am not suppose to test until 8/9......ugh!

User Image

11 years ago

i used up like 5 of them in one day so i know what pathetic looks like. today is the day that af is suppose to arrive and its not here yet but iam going to wait to test until tomorrow if she doesnt get here today. iam kinda getting excited though. i had all kinda preggo/af symptoms up till yesterday and now nothing. no cramping no wet feeling or anything. and to top it off yesterday the veins in my bb's became noticable and today i have had to pee every few minutes. the only reason iam not testing today is that i dont have a way to get to the store. but when hubby gets home i just might send him.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I have four 88cent PT on standby!! :) AF is supposed to come 08/09 but will wait to test day after like you.
Here is to your baby blessing THIS month!!! BFP BFP BFP BFP Yayayaya!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I tested that night (hehehe I know pathetic) and got BFN :(

AF due two days ago and so far just tiny pink when I wipe as of yesterday afternoon. I know its silly but really hoping its not AF!

T

11 years ago

af was due yesterday its still not here today i tested a lil while ago and i got a bfn. i didnt test with fmu. it was more like 5 morning urine. does anyone think this may be the reason or has anyone tested negative at 15 dpo and postive later?

fingers crossed for no af.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone doing? Still holding out?? :)
I am gonna try & make it to this Sunday to test...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo