Community post

Discussion

12 dpo

today i am 14 dpo. when i was 12 dpo i checked my cervix and saw a small string of blood. i noticed this after i felt wet down there. when i check the cm it was kinda clumpy and watery. weird huh? the next day when i wiped there might have been some light pink but i was staring at the tissue like i stare at a hpk looking for a line. I am not sure if i was spotting or not because number one: when i wiped this morning i didnt see anything. and number two: usually when it is this close to when af is suppose to arrive and i bd with my husband my flow will usually start expecially if i had already noticed blood. so i just dont know. I am not having any cramping and no other signs of pregnancy. what do you all think could it have been implantation bleeding. have any of you had implantation bleeding and if so did it look like strings? i just find it strange that i had those strings of blood and then nothing.

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

well, I don't know what to say other than it is possible to have some spotting and still be pregnant.
I am waiting right along with you since I am also 12dpo and had just a bit of red spotting wiped today.
Good luck! Baby dust wishes.
Susan

11 years ago

oh I see that you are starting another cycle
well.. good luck on this cycle!
Susan

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo