Community post

Discussion

13 dpo today light cramping since 5 dpo off and on

i started having very ligh cramping at around 5 dpo- 8 dpo the cramping stopped for a couple days then started back up at about 11 dpo. the cramping remained very light and off and on. all of the cramping is accompanied with major gas (i know tmi) negative test at 12 dpo. really bad headache at 12 dpo. othere than that iam a little tired but i feel fine. woke up with a wet feeling down there but no af. she set to arrrive tomorrow but i hope not.

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Looks like i'm on the same schedule as you. i'm at 13 dpo today. AF was due today, no sign of her ugly face yet. I woke up with cramps and wetness and nothing since. Feel bloated and heavy, but that happens before my period too. Boobs were very sore and nipples extremely sensitive over the weekend, but not anymore at all. I'm too nervous to take any tests yet, probably going to wait until 15 DPO.

11 years ago

I completely feel where u r coming. its hard not to test. my af isnt due till tomorrow. its is hard not to test. i used all mine up. but believe me tommorrow i will be at the store stocking up on supplies. lets hope af lost her map.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Well keep me posted and I will do the same. I haven't had many symptoms lately.. not sure if that is good or bad, but i do feel like af is coming.. but hopefully i am wrong!

11 years ago

i will definately keep you posted, please do the same. while i was cooking dinner i felt really wet down there. i went to the bathroom to check it out and iam not sure if it was pink or not. but when i checked again i didnt see anything. i still not counting myself out until af arrives

User Image

no sign of AF yet.. i woke up very wet this morning too.. but nothing.. i also woke up with a headache, still hasnt' gone away. COuld be that i was up late last night watching the Olympics, who knows. I do get random subtle pains on my left and right lower abdominal, but don't know what exactly that means. I want to wait to test though. AF still has some time to arrive.

11 years ago

i had a killer headache 2 days ago and it was bad. but i woke up this morning with no signs of af at all. not wet feeling and no cramps. i have had to pee every 30 min and have a slight nauseous feeling. so iam not going to get my hopes up but iam hoping this is it

User Image

Still no AF for me.. but i definitely had cramping and wetness again. havent taken a test yet, still waiting.. eeek! how are you doing?

11 years ago

Nevermind, the witch just arrived =/ cheers to next cycle!

11 years ago

still no af for me. i am having a little bit of a stomach ache since i ate an apple this morning. i am hoping what iam feeling is gas cramps. but now that i hear that your af came late i am losing some hope. how many days late were you? i tested this morning got a bfn. but it was like my 5 morning urine. i am hoping that i ovulated late and thats why it was bfn. so imma try to test again with fmu if af doesnt arrive. right now i am super dry and cp feels medium and hard

User Image

i was just two days late, but usually i am on time which is weird. I think i ovulate late too and that's probably what wasn't in my favor this cycle. Most of our bding was done earlier in the month and later on dh was traveling for work.

oh well.. i'm not going to let it eat me up.. you still have hope and apparently if cm is dry it's a very good sign!!

I never really know when i ovulate, i don't do any temp testing.. i just go off of cm. how about you? and do you know what days are best to bd?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo