Community post

Question

14 dpo what are your symptoms

today i am 14 dpo and suppose to be day 1 of new cycle. so far not period and i havent been feeling any symptoms today. 5-8 dpo i was very lightly cramping and wet feeling down there. 10-12 dpo very light cramping maybe a couple times each day, and it just depended on what position i was sitting in. very gassy all those days. 13 dpo felt wet down there and had a few cramps. i feel really good today and i mean really good. i try to stay positive and happy but i must admit that iam feeling pretty darn good. does it sound like i have a bun in the oven???

Poll:
yes (4 votes)
no (1 votes)

User Image

9 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

If theres no period, you have a baby!!!! WIsh you all the best :D

11 years ago

i hope so im 13 dpo today i have mild cramps and tiny bite of watery discharge. but im in a good mood and my period suppose to start tomorrow. but congaz too you. i hope me too.

11 years ago

Alright. You should get an accurate result in a couple of days now. I had and still have mild cramps that come and go. I think its pretty normal and the watery discharge is as well. Thanks, and keep me updated!! I hope it works out for you! :)

11 years ago

I am also 14dpo today Af due today but no af. I had spotting on 9dpo & 10dpo. I feel great. Usually when I wake up AF is starting with spotting but so far nothing & I feel awesome. Only thing odd is my skin is crazy dry but acne at the same time and I have clear skin with no acne normally. I am also VERY thirsty and I get so tired so easy. Sleeping really deep & well when I usually do not sleep all that well.I hope we both get a BFP! Sticky baby dust to you!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

15 dpo today and still no period. i dont feel any pms and feel pretty darn jolly even though its only 7am, although i was a little mean to the hubby this morning. going to get a test in a bit and i will let you ladies know whats happening

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

If AF has not shown up by Sunday I will be 4 days late then & I will test.

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

took test with 4th urine of the day and it was a bfn. :( still no sign of af.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Do not be down. I know alot of people do not get a BFP until 17 or 18 days. The way I se it every day AF is not here is a check in the probably pregnant box. Give it a few more days. THIS is why I will not test until I am 5 days or more late. I drove myself crazy the times my AF was 5 or 6 days late! Keeping the faith that this is OUR month! Mine & yours!! :-) HUGS!!!

11 years ago

Wait a few more days then test again!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo