Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 750 Replies

Will do ;)

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Pbro Yay!! I can't wait to see what that beta is!

9 years ago • Post starter

Pam!! that is wonderful So excited for you.

Jess, yeah showed up last night. Of course I was thinking it would be different with all the symptoms I had, but I think it was just the elevated progesterone I'm on.
How are you feeling? Hows the running?

MMcalli, any updates?

TTC, you are still in my thoughts

T

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,
BFN this morning, very sad, but trying to keep positive. I've probably got a chemical which means that something happened and the plan worked, even if didn't stick. I'll wait for the and meet you in the next forum. Thank you all for the support, it meant the world to me. Having people to talk to really helps. :)

And surely enough the arrives, off to December.

Congrats ladies. Jessy, keep us informed. :)

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Talula - I'm so sorry!!! That really sucks!
I'm doing good, I actually feel REALLY good in the mornings but usually by the afternoon i'm about to crash. I've been having leg and hip pain, I had that with my last pregnancy so that makes me nervous. Of course after a miscarriage what doesn't make you nervous.. hah. I only ran once, since the day after I started I found out I was pregnant and I have been told that I should start something like that after you get pregnant so we have been walking instead. Thank you for asking! I think I'm going to stalk the December board. I'm not going to leave until after I have a GOOD ultrasound.

Pbro I'm sorry!! :(

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I'm out ladies. Period came Sunday just like clock work.
I am so excited for everyone who got their BFP & very sad for those who did not.
Such an emotional roller coaster, it makes it easier having people to talk to though.
On to the next month. I won't be joining because I am taking the next couple months off. I won't be doing much posting but I will creep on Decembers month hoping to see some good news from all of you.

User Image

9 years ago

@Pbro, I am sorry honey.. Fingers Crossed for next cycle :-)

@Jessy, Prayers for an amazing ultrasound! What day is it again?

9 years ago

Calli I'm SO sorry!! :( I hope some time off will give you what you need!

Mandy, thank you!! That will be set up at my first appointment with the nurse. I go April 3rd for confirmation, paper work, prenatals and will set up my ultrasound and first doctors appointment then.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Super excited to join the group! Had a mc back in June 2014 and have been trying ever since. Compared to last time I actually feel pregnant with the m/s and food aversions. Already had a blood test to confirm and my first ultra sound is next Thursday.

9 years ago

Congrats to you Shloshlo have you moved to the pregnancy site?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo