Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,

Congrats to those that already have their BFP!! And for those still wracking their nerves in the TWW, Good Luck!

I just started my TWW, I think I'm 2DPO... this O was a lot sooner than I expected it so still a little weary. (today would be typical cycle)

So I think I'm just going to settle in here with you all and see what happens.

T

User Image

9 years ago

Xomandy- I'm feeling good. Been tired but I have insomnia pretty bad. Also have some heartburn and my body gets achy if I do too much. Sore BBS and I'm completely forgetful! Oh and I've had some times where certain foods sound bad it not really nauseous yet. But other than that I don't really have any symptoms. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow so I know where this baby is. I hope the dr has good news for us!

Congrats rerun!!

Good luck Margie!

Mama- can't wait to hear about your U/S tomorrow!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Tt glad on ur ultrasound too tomorrow. Can't wait to hear news as well.

9 years ago

I got a BFN. I won't be on here anymore. Good luck to everyone else

9 years ago

So at the moment it looks like a party of four.

Jessyann1985
pbro83
Talula

I don't know about you ladies but I am ready for this TWW to be over.

When are you wanting to start testing?
I have a POS addiction and will probably start at 8 DPO with Wondfo cheapies. I wish I had the willpower to wait till my AF is due but I know I won't be able to.

No different symptoms today. Gassy and sore nipples but that always happens after ovulation for me. What about you ladies, any symptoms?

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry I not been around much. Been a bit depressed as I'm sure you ladies understand. Its not easy seeing so many with bfp and others waiting to ovulate. Especially when I'm just waiting for AF to show..
The past couple of days my bbt has been dropping, and this morning it dropped way below coverline so I expect AF to show at anytime. My boobs started hurting 2 days ago. A strange soreness I have never felt. For a day it gave me a little hope but then my temp started dropping.. So have no idea why they hurt.

Anyhow congrats to all of the bfps
gl to all waiting to test

User Image

9 years ago

Kelleys- I completely understand the feeling. I would go into a depression everytime AF showed. And the depression would linger until it was about the time I ovulated. Then I would feel a little glimmer of hope again.
TTC is such an emotional journey. Hang in there girl.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

kelley828 we all get it, ttc can be the most stressing experience ever.

MMcalli, I'm not sure when i'll start testing. I have the internet cheapies, I was aiming towards waiting until the 18th. 10DPO. We'll see if I have any control over myself, I'll let you know. ;)

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

never been so happy to see af...

User Image

9 years ago

TTC and Mama GL on your u/s tomorrow! I can't wait to find out what's going on for both of you!

Kelley I'm glad that AF finally showed for you, but I'm sorry your cycle was so crazy. I hope this cycle is a lot more normal and you get your BFP!

AFM, I'm 4DPO and nothing going on. Not that I expect it to. My temp hasn't gone very high yet; not even enough to give me a coverline. Kinda makes me nervous but I'm trying not to worry too much about it. I'm not really sure when I'll test. I don't want to go through another CP, but I don't know if I can wait the full 2 weeks. I guess I'll just wait and see if I have enough symptoms to make me suspicious. At the earliest I'll test on Monday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo