Posts by millermrs2008

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

11/24/12 - 11/25/12

I am going to just want until the 24th of this Month thats a Saturday:clock: , cause it seems to me I have to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Our baby Girl is HERE!!

So sorry for this late post but my baby girl Seryna is here was born Aug.18th and here is how it all went down ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Wow I can't believe that I'm 26 yrs. old and 8 months almost 9 months preggie with my second and last child. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7 Weeks Left... 8Months!!!

I wanted to update u lovely ladies!!! .. Wow another week has come and go and I am another week closer to hold ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

THE BIG 3-0 !!!!

I woke up this morning with a lil bit of morning sickness but I'm good now :) however, I'm super excited to kn ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Im Losing My Numbers!!!

Hey there preggies :) I hope everyone is doing good... I woke up this morning thinking to myself sayin "m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 months preggie!!!

I'm finally here at 7 months and I still got to fix baby girl's room.. Or I should say fix her side of the roo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Journal

27 weeks...

Today I am 27 weeks and things are going good and I thank God for everything he has done. I have that glucose ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

We are havin????

We are having a beautiful healthy baby.......... GIRL!!!!!!! I thank our heavenly father for such a blessings ...

10 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago