Community post

Journal

THE BIG 3-0 !!!!

I woke up this morning with a lil bit of morning sickness but I'm good now :) however, I'm super excited to know that I'm the BIG 3-0 WEEKS and its such a blessing :) knowing I still have a lot to do like wash all baby Rini's clothes and hubby is going to set up the kiddos room next month and the BBQ/baby shower is coming soon! Ugh so much to do in July!! But until then I'm chillin :)
Don't give up ladies!!!! BABYDUST to all :)

#30Weeks
#10-9WeeksLeft

User Image User Image

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I have been nauseous too a little bit then its gone but what the heck??? lol weird huh!!! anyways almost there!!

User Image

10 years ago

Very weird lol >_< I feel good like it never happened hehe and ur rite we sure are almost there not long until June is over and we are in my birthday month July :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

aww July baby hehe cuteee are you going natural??? i am set on having a natural birth we can do it!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes mama I plan on doing it all natural just like the first :) I kno we can do do it :0)

User Image User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo