Posts by millermrs2008

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Discussion

Waiting 4 AF to past IN 48HOURS!!!

:balloon: How u Doin' Ladies :balloon: I am 13DPO and I took another Dollar store brand and yes Honey it is a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Less in 24 hours!!!

Yes, Messiah you are the only one that i give all my praises to.. I love you and will follow you and obey you ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

waiting for AF to past!!!

I thank the Most High for another day and giving me a chance to take time and pray and rethink things. I have ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

too scared to go get seen!!!

I'm too nervous to go take a test and I am worried that they wont even see me cause I haven't pass my af due d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

when to take a blood test???

Alright ladies:eek: when is it a good time to get a blood test?? I took four test and they were and still are ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to take a blood test??

I have taken four test and they were and still are positives however, now that AF is due on Wednesday I am thi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

when to take a blood test???

Today I am 12DPO and I will be 13DPO tomorrow, the Messiah willing. I took four test and they were and still a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Couldn't Hep but take another test!!!

Okay I am 11DPO and its been two days since my last test and i wanted to see those two lines. So i got two fro ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

TWW... Anyone testing around 12-10-12 to 12-20-12

Hello Ladies!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: anyone can join!!! I will be testing around the day when that He ...

11 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10DPO AND COUNTING....

:balloon: Hello Ladies :balloon: I had a unexpected day yesterday.. I took a HPT that wasnt a 5 or 6 day soone ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago