Posts by millermrs2008

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Hello 12wks the first part is almost Over =D

Yes today we are almost there to our second trimester only one more week and i am super anxious for it.. I tha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

hi 11wks ;0)

I woke up with joy in my heart, thanking the most high for waking my family And friends this day. And today I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Working mama!!!!

Well I have a interview tomorrow and I wont tell them that I am pregnant cause they wont hire me if I tell the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

IS ANYONE COMING INTO THEIR BIG O????

I am entering into my fertile window. but really I am on the Most High's time when he bleseing us. however, I ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11 weeks less in 24 hours =D

I cant believe that I made it this far, with all the morning sickness and the sleepiness and etc. the most hig ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Updates and New Due date....

Well everything went good yesterday for my first scan the baby heartbeat is 170 so thats good and come to foun ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

this Morning all day and nite sickness is killing me!!!!

all last nite and up till now I have been throwing up.. I have been drinking ginger ale and thats been so what ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Testing Again... I am so scared and Worried!!!

Wow!!! this seems so unreal that I got a BFP just two days ago, but this testing again feels like i have to wa ...

6 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Almost There!!!

Yes only 24 hours and I'm in the DPO's!!! Yes Lord you are so awesome and I give you my life and whatever pla ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Really!! they Called Out!!!

I was so happy to be getting seen tomorrow but they called this morning saying "their wont be a tech in t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago