Posts by millermrs2008

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Hello 20 weeks!!! Scan Day Tomorrow!!!

Hello 20 weeks Today!!! I thank the Most High for bring me to my half point of being pregnant.. Also I Cant be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

April 4th!!

Okay this is another damn three week wait for my gender scan cause what I thought was going to happen didnt so ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

waiting for appointment...

Well I didn't found out but we are both good and healthy :) So now I must wait to have and hope to hear from t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

OMG!!!! ONLY 48 HOURS :0)

In just 48 hours I will be 17 weeks and will be founding out what my lovebug is :) I'm very nervous and excite ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

5 DAY LEFT!!

Only 5 days left until the BIG DAY!!! Knowing that up to that moment will be the best moment ever again.. I kn ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Team Blue Or Team Pink

This week came so fast I am loving how this month is going already!!!!! This second trimester is going to fly ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Two Week Wait w/Bitter Sweet

I thought this month would Never end but it is in 48 hours and I am so happy and blessed that things are going ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Bye-Bye 13 weeks and Hey how u doin 14 weeks!!!

Whew... I made it to 14 weeks already I can't believe I made it this far I give all the praise to the Most Hig ...

9 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Everything IS Good!!!

Everything is good.. I got to hear my lovebugs heartbeat for the first time and it was awesome =D 161 beats pe ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Only 73 hours!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe that in 72 hours I will be in my second trimester and on the same day I will be seeing ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago