Posts by millermrs2008

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Set-up First Scan this Friday and I saw and met my Midwife this morning!!

I am so loving forward to this Friday. Not knowing that I could of seen our lil joy last week was kinda a down ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Only 73 hours until i see and hear our lil one :0)

I thank the most high for another week that is here. I'm bless that he woke my family and I up this day cause ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

updates...

Alright my first appointment went well I have another one coming up on the 16th I think its gonna be my first ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

New Year in two days!!!

First I want to say I give all my praises to the Heavenly Father cause without him I wouldnt know where I woul ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Tomorrow is the big day :0)

I really thought this day will Neva come, my first appointment I am so nervous and scared cause I just want ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Claiming down morning sickness

Just waiting to kno how to ease this morning sickness.. thanks

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AT 9DPO I GOT A BFP!!!

:balloon: Hello Ladies :balloon: :blush: I had a unexpected day yesterday.. I took a HPT that wasnt a 5 or ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Its Official I am 4weeks!!

Thanking the Heavenly Father for another Blessing that is coming into our lives. Went to see the Doctor's this ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I pray that all women that are trying to have a baby, that they will be Blessed Soon!!!

I do not rub anything in no one's faces when i post up pics. I'm blessed and give all the praise to the most h ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

First appointment Starting the new year Jan, 3 2013

I am so exited about the appointment that i setup this morning!! It felt kind of out of place, but I know as t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago