Posts by millermrs2008

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

11/24/12 - 11/25/12

I am going to just want until the 24th of this Month thats a Saturday:clock: , cause it seems to me I have to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Advertisement

Discussion

IS ANYONE COMING INTO THEIR BIG O????

I am entering into my fertile window. but really I am on the Most High's time when he bleseing us. however, I ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

AT 9DPO I GOT A BFP!!!

:balloon: Hello Ladies :balloon: :blush: I had a unexpected day yesterday.. I took a HPT that wasnt a 5 or ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Waiting 4 AF to past IN 48HOURS!!!

:balloon: How u Doin' Ladies :balloon: I am 13DPO and I took another Dollar store brand and yes Honey it is a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

when to take a blood test???

Alright ladies:eek: when is it a good time to get a blood test?? I took four test and they were and still are ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TWW... Anyone testing around 12-10-12 to 12-20-12

Hello Ladies!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: anyone can join!!! I will be testing around the day when that He ...

11 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10DPO AND COUNTING....

:balloon: Hello Ladies :balloon: I had a unexpected day yesterday.. I took a HPT that wasnt a 5 or 6 day soone ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

9DPO TOMORROW AND COUNTING!! THINKING I SHOULD TAKE A TEST??

Hey Ladies!!! I am really been thinking i should take the a test tomorrow morning, but i am so scared :cry: t ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Is anyone waiting to Ovulate in 12 days???

Well.... I am on my 3rd day with my AF can't wait until she will leave in 72 hours...lol but I am just blessed ...

60 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago