Community post

Discussion

Is anyone waiting to Ovulate in 12 days???

Well.... I am on my 3rd day with my AF can't wait until she will leave in 72 hours...lol but I am just blessed that I will try again early next month... Dec. 2nd - Dec. 7th!!! Who is with me???

BABYDUST To ALL

User Image User Image

60 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 60 Replies | Last Page

I am really hoping that i can have buddies that are on the same or around the same cycle with me..

User Image

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

i'm suppose to O on Dec 1st but who knows! =] AF came 11/6 after about a 4 month vacation lol

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Wow.. that's a long time,, were you on Birth Control? However, I'm goin to be having fun before the big O when this af leaves. lol if you kno what i mean getting a early start..

User Image User Image

Hello haven't started Af yet but know that I will . I am due this Sunday but have horrid feeling Af will be late just to drive more in sane lol,I am addicted to testing so know that I am not prego this time round.
So yes would like to join if I start this weekend as I will ovulate around the 8 th of December :) , well hopefully .
Good luck ladies and lets have some fun ( blush )

11 years ago

Awesome thanks for joining us and I hope that we will have fun keeping each other posted about our journey praying that we all get BFP's!!!! I will keep all of you guys in my prayers cause the Most High knows what we want and he will answer in due time.... and mine is dec. 2 to the dec 7th but its okay that you start a day later..

User Image User Image

Thank you as always nice to have friends :) good luck to all . I am still finding my away around this site but I have added this to my page..

11 years ago

You are welcome little swimmers xoxo!!!! I am too learning and I pretty much kno the basic but I am truly blessed that u added this page.... thank you so much!!! We all kno that this journey wouldn't be easy and we can help and keep each other posted on what steps ur taking and etc.
I prayed early this morning that the Most High bless us all with little healthy babies and I put all my faith in him and in due time it will happen it may not be when we want it but its always on time.. Amen. However, lets have fun and get ready for our next step which is the fun part the making babies... LOL

User Image User Image

Thank you millemrs2008 .well AF turned up late last night so yes back to having fun and bd .. Good luck to u to and yes my all our prayers be answered for little angels xx

11 years ago

Alright Ladies!!!! I am back and the Heffa AF is Gone!!!! YEA! I am so happy that I can make it do what it do, baby... lol Know to wait for the Big O... Ummm, yea I might have to start early tonight cause Big Daddy has been waiting !!! LOL However, I am just happy that we are trying again with love in our hearts and taking it to the Max... Have Fun Ladies

User Image User Image

Good luck sweetie and may God provid you with a little one this month :) have fun :)))

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo