Community post

Discussion

Waiting 4 AF to past IN 48HOURS!!!

How u Doin' Ladies I am 13DPO and I took another Dollar store brand and yes Honey it is a very strong However, I now have to wait until Wednesday the day that is due, but I know she ain't coming cause she missed her flight LOL (pics are up)... so I have one more test that I will be taking and I will going to my doctor to be seen !!!! Is anyone else waiting until AF is to past and to be seen????

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

congratulations!

i got a faint positive yesterday avo, then again at 6 am today and another a bit stronger this afternoon! im going for my blood test on friday.

im still unsure weather to be excited or not as i dont really have any symptoms!

we have been trying for 17 months and this is our second round of clomid. its 11 dpo today and i didnt imagine i would get that positive.

my period is due on sat, 2 days from now so im praying this is it!

the nurse at the clinic thinks its a good sign being early

we are very close, so please keep me posted to what happens

11 years ago

Hey ladies... I went to the Doctor's this morning , and took a test. And siting there felt like it was taking hours to get called back.. But the wait was worth it cause.. and I am 4weeks along!!! I cant wait to read more journey's I am also using their sister site.. my name on there is TayeHoping4AGirl...

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo