Posts by athena8789

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

People that lie....

One thing that happens a lot on here that really bothers me is people claiming they had chemicals. They never ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Temping...

My Ovulation Chart I've been temp ...

20 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Soy isoflavones???

I was wondering if anyone had any success with them. I took them in march and actually ovulated but then had a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Blood in ewcm?

My dh and I have been ttc for almost a year. I was diagnosed with pcos in November after having no period for ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone taken a test that gave a darker line than first response?

I took a frer this morning, there is a faint line, but not enough to get excited about yet. Has anyone taken a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ttc #1

You get married and you want to have a baby, but your husband isn't ready so you wait 2 years and 3 months an ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone had success with vitex and or soy isoflavones?

I have pcos and wondered if any ladies with pcos had success with anything other than Clomid?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

So frustrated....

My husband and I started ttc in the end of July. I had my last period starting on August 15th. I have always b ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Could I be pregnant?

My last period was August 15. I have never missed a period, ever. I am 24 and have had regular periods for the ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I be pregnant?

My last period was August 15. I have never missed a period, ever. I am 24 and have had regular periods for the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago