Community post

Discussion

Could I be pregnant?

My last period was August 15. I have never missed a period, ever. I am 24 and have had regular periods for the past 13 years and a half years. I haven't had a positive pregnancy test, except one that was wrong (proven by a blood test) and one recently that I think was the curse of the blue dye. I have had nausea, nosebleeds, headaches, and now my underwear are too tight and uncomfy when I have lost 5 lbs. The rest of my clothes fit fine. I also had a brown discharge on the 17th and now I am having it again today and a consistent clear stretchy discharge. I go to the doctor on thursday and I think I will ask for ultrasound, but I just wanted to get some opinions.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

For someone who has always been regular, those symptoms sounds promising

11 years ago

If your last period was august 15th then its long enough for your body to produce enough hormones for the tests to detect it unless something went wrong during implantation, etc. How long has it been since the blood test? I'm sure they can look into whats going on more than a blood test if you tell them the whole story and give them all the dates.

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

I had 2 blood tests about a month ago.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

I'd say its definitely time to ask for another one...1 month's time is more than enough time :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo