Community post

Discussion

Temping...

My Ovulation Chart

I've been temping for about 5 months. My pre ov temps are usually 96.2-96.8(my thyroid is fine by the way, just have low temps) but today my temp dropped to 95.57. Should I be concerned? I took it 3 times to be sure then used my old bbt and it was the same on there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

20 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

I wouldn't worry too much, u could've slept with ur mouth open, could've had a stronger than normal estrogen surge, lotsa things can alter a temp. It's just a one day temp, try not to look at them individually. It falls nicely in line with ur positive opk yesterday, I'd get a bd or three in there. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

I kind of thought that too, that is was the drop before o but its never happened that drastically lol. Maybe it's from my increase in soy isoflavones. Oh and your dog is massive, what kind of dog is that?

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh well if ur taking supplements then anything can happen with ur temps...esp if ur taking ones that mess with estrogen levels. I found my first few soy rounds were fairly low temps with very high (for me) post-O temps, but by about round 5, the effect wore off and my temps started to return to pre-soy temps. What dose and days are u doing?

The dog in my siggy is a Rottweiler, and my profile pic is an English Mastiff (bigger than a Rottie)

10 years ago

Days 3-7. I have pcos and using it has been the only way I've had a good ovulation. When I've taken provera to start a cycle it has helped me for the next cycle, but not always. I tried vitex before but it just made me bleed for long periods of time on and off.

I thought it was a Rottweiler but I've never seen one that big. We have a boxer and we think he might be part Great Dane because he has long legs and his nose is longer, not as smushed as most boxers. We adopted I'm and he's 3 so we don't know for sure.

Ah ok. I take it to shorten my cycles. I ovulate every cycle, but without soy, my body wont bust an egg out for me til CD25, making my cycles 41 days long...soy allows me to control when I will O. Its more convenient to be able to pick an O date than to sit n wait lol. I've never tried vitex, I need something more immediate (I'm impatient) and from what I've seen, vitex works better after a few months. It really messes up some women's cycles, of course so does soy...depends on the person, I guess.

Its nice that u chose to adopt a dog, it definitely makes it harder to know what ur getting...ppl love to lie. My friend has a boxer, nice dog, it wears a t-shirt lol.

10 years ago

Thank you for your help. I just wanted to say I saw a journal entry some girl about you a couple of months ago and she was totally wrong about you. :)

Aww thanks, and ur very welcome! =))

Yeah there's always someone talkin' smack, 99% of them have never actually spoken to me. U get that everywhere tho.

I'm totally gonna creep ur temp tomorrow, make sure to post it! ;D

10 years ago

Ok I will and again thanks.

It only went up a little. I'm wondering if I could be subconciously subduing ovulation cause dh is out of town and gets back tomorrow lol. He left on Sunday.

Wow, thats so low. Have u changed anything at all? Room temp, window open, fan on, lighter pj's/blankets? If ur using two thermometers then it obvs isnt a battery issue, but wow I really wouldve thought it would increase a bit more than it did. U could try (altho annoying to do) vag temps next cycle if this one bombs, they'd be more accurate and u wouldnt run the risk of messy temps from mouth breathing while ur asleep.

Im dying to know what ur estrogen level looks like, do u have any clearblue monitor sticks?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo