Community post

Discussion

Temping...

View Full Post

My Ovulation Chart

I've been temping for about 5 months. My pre ov temps are usually 96.2-96.8(my thyroid is fine by the way, just have low temps) but today my temp dropped to 95.57. Should I be concerned? I took it 3 times to be sure then used my old bbt and it was the same on there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

20 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 20 Replies

No I don't have any. I haven't changed anything. I'm using the same cover, dh is out of town but we aren't cuddle sleepers so I don't think that should matter too much. I can't sleep unless I am warm so I sleep with a fleece blanket every night.

10 years ago • Post starter

Haha, yeah we aren't cuddle sleepers either, he's a bed hog and I teeter on the edge lol. What dose of soy did u take? It's weird that A) ur temps are this low, and B) ur so far after ur last dose and only just now O'ing. It doesnt usually go like that. U could also be a slow riser. I found my temps took longer and longer to rise the more cycles I took the stuff. My progesterone levels were ok but I just had so much excess estrogen that my temps just didnt reflect anything. Some cycles it was 6dpo before there was a visible shift...thats just me tho.

10 years ago

Well I had two psychic fertility readings that said this (August) was my month, I don't take them 100% seriously but i did think it was odd they said the same month, so i said hey I'll give myself a nice boost. So I had 23 pills left so I did 200mg 3 days and then 160 mg 2 days. I have no set pattern I just have to go with the flow. Pcos is a big ol bitch. Lol

That is odd that they both said the same month, its definitely emotionally supportive. Whatever ya gotta do to get to ur goal...with some sanity left!! LoL!

Ur dose sounds pretty good. I think it's losing its effect on me now, which I guess makes sense since I've been on it for the better part of a year :((
My gf took it for like 2 cycles and got preg, she was around the 200mg dose as well. It never really did the trick for me in that aspect, but I'm just happy to have a normal cycle length and more chances per year.

Have u been trying long? I guess I could check ur profile, but ppl seem to open up more to a person than they do on a profile page...myself included. =))

10 years ago

If I I don't get pregnant this cycle it will be our 13th month. I had a normal cycle like I always had the first month. The 2nd cycle lasted from the beginning of August til my dr finally prescribed provera in November. I had blood work and a transvaginal u/s and had no cysts, but my hormones were literally at the high end of the normal range. My dr was baffled. She said she didn't understand why mine was so bad. In December I had to use provera again, and I started vitex had a 23 day cycle and spotted the whole cycle. I didn't like it so I moved on to soy. I had the first normal cycle. I think I did 80 or 120 mg can't remember which. I started using a bbt this cycle. It was 29 days with ov on cd 15. Then in march I didnt do soy. I'm not sure why but I bled the whole month. Did a round of provera and it stopped. At that point it was mid April, our vacation to Mexico was in may so we decided to have a break and use condoms til then. I did a month of bc hoping it would jump start my cycle for a Mexican vacation baby. But it didn't help so I ended up taking provera and doing the soy again in June, I think I ovulated, but 6 days later I started. I had forgotten dosage and had only taken 40 mg a day 3-7. And so now I am here. Cd 20 and still no ov. But I am olding out hope. When I've ovulated in the past I have bout of diarrhea and then ov either that day or the next and I had it last night so here's to hoping.

Geez, thats quite the story. Its been a pretty rough and confusing road for u, ur still truckin' tho, so thats good!! =))
How are the temps today? I looked but u hadn't updated yet.

10 years ago

It went up some more. 96.48.

I think I may have finally ovulated. If my temp stays up then ill know for sure.

It looks that way, couple more temps. That took a while eh?! Did u feel like it was O time?

10 years ago

I was crampy kind of like af was about to start. And then I had a ton of ewcm. Normally I don't notice it as much on the inside but I had a lot on the inside and my cervix was really high. We hadnt bd'd until last night so I hope it was enough. The last time was last Wednesday.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo