Community post

Discussion

Ttc #1

You get married and you want to have a baby, but your husband isn't ready so you wait 2 years and 3 months an he is finally ready. You are very excited and you think it's finally going to happen. You get your period the first month but that is ok because how many people actually get a bfp the first month. Second month rolls around, no period you think yay it has happened, go to the doctor at a week late get blood work all negative, then the second week more bloodwork still negative, 2 months go by still no period, ultrasound shows no baby, and more bloodwork determines pcos. The past 2 cycles have had to be force started with provera. You think that it is going to be easy to get pregnant, but now it feels like it won't happen. Why me? why do I have to be broken? I just want a baby. A happy healthy baby. When will it be my turn.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

oh athena, you poor poor thing!!!! i know we all just assume that we are all have the ability to fall pregnant at any time.we decide its right and we spend so much of our lives trying NOT to get pregnant and then when we want it it turns out its not as easy as it seems!! nature is cruel! i came off implany in may and thankfully i was very lucky and conceived on cycle 2!!!! however i miscarried at 13 weeks. since miscarriage, my cycles have been completely messed up and im now not producing enough cm to help the sperm reach the egg!!! i know i am lycky because at least i know i CAN get pregnant but 6months on im loosing the enthusiasm!!! i too just want to be a mother and carry my child!! i know some people go years with no luck and im greatfull for having been pregnant but nature is nasty!!! its a miracle any of us are here at all with all the problems there are conceiving!!! i wish you all the luck in the world and i am confident that we will both have our gorgeous babies soon enough?! please know though that pcos DOES NOT stop you conceiving, just be patient and try and relax (believe me i know thats not as easy as it sounds!!!!) take care and keep me posted!! xxx

11 years ago

I know it doesn't stop me from conceiving, it definitely doesn't make it any easier. And it is so hard to stay positive.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo