Posts by athena8789

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

I need opinions please...

I am on day 66 on my cycle, I haven't had a period since August 15 and I am always very regular. I have taken ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

My body is going crazy....

Ok so I am on cd 63 I had 2 blood tests a couple of weeks ago and they were negative. I have been doing ovula ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I don't know what to do...

I just want to know what is wrong with me. Pregnancy tests were negative, blood tests were negative. I am on d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

So I went to the doctor....

I went to the the doctor because I am a week late for no apparent reason and I have been having nausea, a clea ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever been pregnant but didn't get a positive test?

I am one week late and I've never been late except when i went off my bc two years ago.

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Help needed...

My hubby and I are on our second month ttc. I have a 33 day cycle give or take a day, and i am now a week lat ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Just sad....

This is only our second month ttc and I know it's still early, but with every negative my heart breaks a littl ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

disappearing plus sign

So two nights ago I had a dream (which was weird in itself cause I don't usually dream) that I took a pregnanc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How long after implantation cramping did you get a BFP?

I had cramps on Sunday that weren't normal as I usually only cramp the day before I start and they weren't lik ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

first month ttc

This is my husband and I's first month ttc and I have been having some symptoms, I am 8dpo and I have been nau ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago