Community post

Question

Has anyone ever been pregnant but didn't get a positive test?

I am one week late and I've never been late except when i went off my bc two years ago.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you done any tests thus far? Home test maybe?

11 years ago

I am on CD 36 and also 6 days late. I got a BFN when I tested on Friday. I have never been this late either except when I was pregnant. I have only one main symptom and that is I am sleepy all of the time. I could just sleep off & on all day if I laid down. I feel like I am catching a cold today. Stuffy nose and throat scratchy. I guess if I do not get af in another day or two I will test again. I have a ob appointment but not for three more weeks. That's the first available appointment they had :-/ Praying this is my month & your month.Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

As of today its about 60 days since my last period. No AF, feeling as if a cold is going to get me. Cold feet cold hands sore throat which never gets worse just disappears and comes back.. Constant Headaches and always hungry. Have a dr. app. for Oct.18...Took multiple tests always negative. Not sure what is going on.... so would love to hear answers too ;) I went off BC back in June but had somewhat normal periods until now.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo