Community post

Discussion

So frustrated....

My husband and I started ttc in the end of July. I had my last period starting on August 15th. I have always been regular. I don't understand why this is happening now. I want to have a baby so bad. I have wanted to since my husband and I got married two and a half years ago, but he wasn't ready so I waited patiently and he finally was ready. All blood tests have been negative for any hcg. I just don't understand why of all the times my period could go away it has to be now. It is so hard seeing other people announcing they are pregnant and what not. It also really hurts that people that don't deserve to have children have them. I just want a baby :*( I know I am not alone I just needed to vent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You are most definatly NOT alone~ This website is full of woman who are feeling the same way. I am one of them! I want a child so very much! I was married for almost 9 years to my first husband. I thank GOD i didn't have one with him! Now my current husband and I want a child very much, this TTC can be stressful. I am trying not to get too down. But everytime my period comes I get sad.

Keep trying and doing the BD and you will get your baby!

11 years ago

I feel the same way as u, and need to vent too we have been trying since march :( I have two 11&12yr old step daughters who my husband had very young. I feel like it was so easy for him to have accidently gotten prego twice, then got a vasectomy at 20 then got it reversed last yr and now we both really want kids and its the right time, but having trouble. My sister and all our friends started trying to after I announced we were.. there all expecting. I have endometriosis stage 3 and have had 4 emergency surgery (laprascopy, hysteroscopy, ktp lazerd.n.c.) it sucked last one was 6 weeks ago to cauterize my ovarie which was internally bleeding from a ruptured cyst I had a mass on my tube which caused a folded tube and they also re moved2 ovarian cysts.don't let ur excitement of trying get down... We just get to do the fun part a little longer :)

11 years ago

I am in the same boat as you girls.....I have been trying for 2 years. I have been wanting a baby since I miscarried (chemical pregnancy) in December of 2010. Here I am 2 years later with no baby and another chemical pregnancy to show for it.

Then to top it off 4 girls in my office are pregnant, my sis in law, cousin, and neighbor. WHAT THE HELL?

How come I am not. My hubby SA is normal. My test are normal, and HSG was normal. I have been on Clomid for 3 months now and nothing.

It is stressful and discouraging. I just hope it happens soon.

Baby Dust to All.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo