Posts by highhopes21

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Finally got my BFP

Today I am 13 days late for my period, and though I am low on money, I was able to scrape together enough for ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

AF 10 days late

AF is ten days late and I am experiencing cramps that are unlike AF cramps, more like pressure in my lower abd ...

10 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Why is TTC so hard?

Every day, there's hundreds of shows about pregnancy. There's your teenage "I'm not ready for this to hap ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anybody get angry with their partner for no apparent reason during their TWW?

13 dpo and I can't help but feel so aggravated at my boyfriend. I saw him yesterday for the first time in a we ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another night up later than I want to be

I'm so tired, but yet I can't sleep. All I do is research my symptoms and hope to God that they mean something ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Three more days until I can test with accuracy.

I just want to be pregnant so bad. I am 12 DPO and due for AF on the 6-7th. I have so many symptoms, and I jus ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC #1 for three months, hoping for an August BFP!

I'm Jessica. I've been TTC for three months now. I believe I O'd somewhere around the 18th-20th, so I'm curren ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

12 dpo, been taking a test everyday since 10 dpo.

Okay, so on 10 dpo, I took an equate test and it came out positive with some time. A very faint positive at th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

9 dpo with a faint BFP!

Today I bought an Equate 5 days sooner test and took it. A very faint line appeared, saying positive. I'm won ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CD 25 with many symptoms and high hopes..what do you think?

Hi ladies, I'm 15 DPO and I have numerous symptoms. Last cycle, I felt so sure about being pregnant and I had ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago