Community post

Discussion

AF 10 days late

AF is ten days late and I am experiencing cramps that are unlike AF cramps, more like pressure in my lower abdomen. Also very sore nipples and no sign of AF anywhere.
This is the latest I have ever been and I really want to wait until I am two weeks late to test, which is only 4 days away at this point.
Just looking for support from you ladies. Any advice you can offer up would be appreciated :)

Happy baby dancing, everyone!

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Why are you waiting so long to test, I would have been testing about a week ago, good luck but sounds very promising xx

9 years ago

I want to test right now, but I'm trying to hold out until two weeks. I have been late before (not this late, but still) and I jumped the gun and got a bfp and it destroyed me. I guess it's a little bit of self preservation on my part lol.

9 years ago • Post starter

I would totally test! Your symptoms sound very similar to pregnancy symptoms. Have you had those symptoms before when waiting to test? It's so nerve racking but I would totally test!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

How long was your longest cycle? Some people say that you should wait that long before you test but at 10 days late, I would think that it's a safe bet to test!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I've never had this abdominal pressure that I've been getting. I'm now 11 days, which is now the latest I've ever been.
I want to test, and I'm thinking about getting one today because I'm going crazy not knowing!

The latest I had been prior to this was 6 days, and af ended up coming that day. So this is now 5 days more than ever

OMGosh!!! You really need to test! Especially if it's never been this late before...
Let us know!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

I got my BFP!!!!!! :D
I had to get a cheapie because I'm very low on money right now, but the line showed up dark as ever, and very quickly.
Thank you ladies for the positive vibes :) Good luck to you all.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highhopes21!!!
SEE I knew testing was the way to go!!!
Sending you TONS OF
!!!
So happy for you!

9 years ago

thank you! I can't believe it's actually happened. Like I said before, I didn't test because I was so afraid that it would be negative. But today I broke down and since I was so close to two weeks, I took the test and it was positive immediately.
Thank you so much, again!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo