Community post

Journal

Why is TTC so hard?

Every day, there's hundreds of shows about pregnancy. There's your teenage "I'm not ready for this to happen to me" shows, your "this is our fifteenth child" show (19 Kids and Counting? I think they're on number 19... Who knows?), your happy couple expecting their first or second (A Baby Story), and of course "I didn't know I was pregnant". It makes it seems so easy to conceive, but it's really just not! I think they should make a show about us TTC women who are so ready but can't seem to time things right.
I've learned so much during this whole experience. It's made me more knowledgeable about getting pregnant. What to look for, which tests are best, when my luteal phase is (never even heard of such a thing before TTC!), and how many women are in the same place as me.
I'm thankful to have learned all of this in such a short amount of time, and I'm grateful for all of the support I have found on this website.

With that, I think I'm going to go analyze some more of my symptoms and look up baby names. This is what my life consists of now, lol.
Baby dust to all!

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hey there! I completely understand =( I'm at 9 mths now and I'm sooo emotionally drained.I try to think that there are people in this world really suffering and I'm worried about not concieving right away-that usally eases my stress you know.I hate all these females around me telling me that I'm lucky I can't concieve since they have no issues they are having kids left and right and wishing they were like me! =( All I know is god has a plan for everyone and he'll give us all blessings when he sees fit and when we do get our bfp it'll all be worth it <3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo