Community post

Journal

Three more days until I can test with accuracy.

I just want to be pregnant so bad. I am 12 DPO and due for AF on the 6-7th. I have so many symptoms, and I just feel like I am pregnant. This feeling has been here before, but never this strong. If I am not pregnant, I'm going to be so depressed.
Trying to conceive is by far the hardest thing I've ever done. You get so excited about these new symptoms only to be let down by AF. I never thought it would be this hard to get pregnant.
I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for four months now, and I thought for sure that it would have happened by now.
My close friends and family who I went to for opinions all say that they have a feeling that I am pregnant. I hope their feeling is right. It just needs to happen.
I've been watching my cousin's baby for her until she gets a full-time babysitter, and I feel like I'm meant to be a mother. Every time I play with him I get butterflies in my stomach thinking that I could possibly be expecting one of my very own.

With the symptoms I've been having for the past week (including by not limited to: cramping, backache, nausea, vomiting, sensitive nipples, discharge, vivid dreams, frequent urination, diarrhea, achy hips, fatigue, heartburn, ect.) I will be mortified if I'm not pregnant. I even experienced what I thought might have been implantation bleeding. I had two brown drops of blood one night before bed, and nothing since.

Anyway, I'm testing in a few days, and hopefully it's a BFP. I want my April baby <3 if I were pregnant, my due date would be the day after my mom's birthday. Feels meant to be to me (:

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am on day 6po and I can completely understand all your comments and feelings. It is so hard to pick yourself up after another BFN! Fingers crossed for you hun and I hope that you get your BFP.
But if you don't, take the time to relax - have some nice pamper treatments done and get ready for another attempt and enjoy the love making with your partner.
I too am hoping this cycle I will be prego as an april baby for us would mean an anniversary baby and after a year of trying it only seems right!
Goodluck hun - look forward to readying your post in a few days time!....much love and baby dust xx

11 years ago

I'm so glad I found this website. None of my friends or family understand how I'm feeling these days!
I hope you get you BFP. I've only been actively trying for only three months and I'm going crazy. I can only imagine how you feel!
Thank you so much for your good wishes <3 baby dust to you too!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo