Community post

Journal

Another night up later than I want to be

I'm so tired, but yet I can't sleep. All I do is research my symptoms and hope to God that they mean something other than me being delusional.
It's gotten to the point where I'm exhausted, but I'm so caught up in this TWW that I can't even get any sleep. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I think I'm giving up.
I just started TTC not too long ago, but it's starting to really get to me. I get so emotionally attached to my 'pregnancy' symptoms, and when AF comes it's like a massacre of all of my dreams. (I know, I'm a little overdramatic)

Anyway, I've noticed that I am starting to get very easily annoyed with my boyfriend. I've barely seen him in the past two weeks and I really miss him, it's just that every time I talk to him, something he says makes me mad somehow. I saw him two days ago and something he said just irked me so much. Earlier, I was on the phone with him and I just kind of went off on him. I'm a very mild-tempered person, and I'm not one to explode by any means, especially when someone isn't doing anything wrong. This is very new to me, and my boyfriend is attributing to my 'pregnancy'. Maybe he's right. And in that case, I'm happy to be mean to him! As long as it means I get a baby in the process. (also, I'll have you all know that I apologized for being so mean to him. when I was in my sentimental mood earlier lol)

My PMS symptoms usually start about 3-4 days before my period. They mostly consist of breast soreness, light cramping, and a craving for chocolate. What I'm experiencing now is much different from any other cycle. I'm NEVER this moody.
Happy baby making, ladies. Here's to a new day of tracking our symptoms and thinking every poke, bubble, or twinge in our tummies is affiliated with our bundle of joy. Fingers crossed <3

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo