Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 for three months, hoping for an August BFP!

I'm Jessica. I've been TTC for three months now. I believe I O'd somewhere around the 18th-20th, so I'm currently 10-12 DPO. I'm not charting my bbt because I was trying to let everything go naturally. Turns out that doesn't work so well. My boyfriend and I BD'd on the 18th and 19th.

Starting on Monday (July 23rd) I have been having some interesting pregnancy symptoms.
Tuesday I woke up for a job interview and threw up while trying to brush my teeth.
Wednesday I was exhausted all day with cramping, sore nipples, excessive flatulence, and occasional nausea without vomiting.
Thursday I woke up and threw up within 20 minutes of being awake. That night before bed, I had two drops of brownish blood (what I'm assuming is implantation bleeding..) and I wiped only to find that there was no more.
Friday I was feeling fine, and then I had to pull over on the side of the highway to dry heave. During all of these days, I've been having the cramping, exhaustion, bloating, sensitive nipples, decreased appetite, and frequent urination.
On Saturday, I took an Equate (| |) test and it was negative. I got angry and threw it away before the 10 minutes was up. Like twenty minutes later, I went back in to look at the test again and it was positive. I researched and everything says not to take a test seriously if it turned positive after the 10 minute developing time.
I decided the next day to take the other test that came in the pack of two. Using my first morning urine, I got up early and took the test. Negative. But then I went back to sleep and woke up to a positive result. Once again that rule of not taking it seriously applies.
This morning, I took a First Response Early Result test and it's negative. This one hasn't changed to positive at all during the span of the day.
I want to wait until my actual missed period, but the TWW gets so hard sometimes. I'm due for AF on August 7thish, which is like a week away. I don't think I'm going to make it through without taking another test, but time will tell.
My close friends and family that know about this all feel like I am. They say they just have a feeling. Let's just hope their feeling is correct. I really hope I get my August
What do you guys think?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Try again after dpo 14 and tell us. All these symptoms look promising but you should wait till DPO 14 to test. Keep in touch and tell us the results. Good Luck!

11 years ago

hey girl, your symptoms sound pretty good. I'm in your same boat, only after a recent m/c. I'm about 9DPO, so hoping for the same. Wait until August 3rd, and try again and see if that BFP comes a little darker sooner! FX

11 years ago

Thank you guys, I will definitely be letting you know! Today I just feel pregnant. I don't know, it's weird what hormones (and craziness) will do to you lol.
@themrscraig - I am so sorry for your loss :( that must have been really hard. I hope we both get our BFPs sometime soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm going crazy waiting too! People keep telling me "not to think about it". I don't know how that is possible! AF is 2 days late for me (which is totally out of the ordinary), but I keep getting BFN's. I wish I had some advice for both of us! Good luck!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo