Posts by JeanieBatt

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Going Number 2

I have a question, and I'm going to apologize before hand if this is TMI. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and since I've ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Antibotics

Hi Everyone, Just a quick question, I'm 5 wks and 5 days pregnant and I found out I have strep throat, the ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

PREGNANT! :)

Its confirmed, I'm pregnant. BAby should be making its arrival nov. 16th. PLease stick little one. *babydus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12 DPO, 3 positive test. :)

Been getting very faint positives on the internet dip stick since Tuesday, took a Frer this morning and second ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4 DPO

This is my 2nd cycle since my miscarriage, and first cycle using OPKs, 4 DPO and have been having some mild cr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

1st Cycle since Miscarriage

In the 2 week wait, waiting to see if our trying was successful. Fingers crossed. Baby dust to all. :)

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Period After Miscarriage

Just a question I passed the baby on Dec. 31st in the afternoon, and stopped bleeding a day after that. I have ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Finally Passed - Now time to heal.

Finally passed the baby today. Went the washroom and I felt something coming out so I put the tissue down and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Still Waiting to Pass the Baby

I thought I passed the baby on Sunday. Dec. 23rd because of this huge clot and massive cramping (sorry if its ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

My Little Bean Went to Heaven-Advice

I went for an ultrasound today, cause I've been spotting pretty much my whole pregnancy, and was told it was n ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago