Posts by JeanieBatt

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Cramping Is Starting

I woke up today experiencing period like cramping, I'm hoping this means that the baby will pass soon and I ca ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My Little Bean is in Heaven Now

Went for an ultra sound today and found out that the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and there was no heart be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Heard Heartbeat at 6wks 1 day. :)

Had a little bit of a scare monday night, had a little spotting went to the walkin clinic they did a pelvic ex ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

It's Confirmed, I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :)

Haven't heard from the walkin clinic but called the actual lab again and the girl said she couldn't tell me, b ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Still awaiting blood work, I called again today cause the girl yesterday told me to call back and check today ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Still waiting blood work!!!!!!

So frustrating....... Went for blood work on friday the tech at the lab told me to call the 1-800 on monday to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Am I pregnant HELP!

Need some advice have been feeling sick the last few nights, lower backache, crampy off and on, sore and swoll ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD: 8

A little confused, took a cheapie test last night thought I saw a super faint line but when I looked at it aga ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD: 7

Today is the moment of turth, it's been five days since what I thought AF stop after just 3 days and no sign s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD: 5

AF still has not come back, couldn't help myself took a cheapie dollarstore pregnancy test last night came bac ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago