Posts by JeanieBatt

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

PREGNANT! :)

Its confirmed, I'm pregnant. BAby should be making its arrival nov. 16th. PLease stick little one. *babydus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12 DPO, 3 positive test. :)

Been getting very faint positives on the internet dip stick since Tuesday, took a Frer this morning and second ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4 DPO

This is my 2nd cycle since my miscarriage, and first cycle using OPKs, 4 DPO and have been having some mild cr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

1st Cycle since Miscarriage

In the 2 week wait, waiting to see if our trying was successful. Fingers crossed. Baby dust to all. :)

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Finally Passed - Now time to heal.

Finally passed the baby today. Went the washroom and I felt something coming out so I put the tissue down and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Still Waiting to Pass the Baby

I thought I passed the baby on Sunday. Dec. 23rd because of this huge clot and massive cramping (sorry if its ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cramping Is Starting

I woke up today experiencing period like cramping, I'm hoping this means that the baby will pass soon and I ca ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My Little Bean is in Heaven Now

Went for an ultra sound today and found out that the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and there was no heart be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Heard Heartbeat at 6wks 1 day. :)

Had a little bit of a scare monday night, had a little spotting went to the walkin clinic they did a pelvic ex ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

It's Confirmed, I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :)

Haven't heard from the walkin clinic but called the actual lab again and the girl said she couldn't tell me, b ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago