Community post

Journal

Still Waiting to Pass the Baby

I thought I passed the baby on Sunday. Dec. 23rd because of this huge clot and massive cramping (sorry if its too much info) still was bleeding very heavy thought it was just the lining coming out. Went to work on Thursday called my doctor for a follow up doctor said cause I'm still bleeding very heavy to go to the ER cause of the holidays its easier just to go there and get everything done. Went and found out that the baby is still there but it has moved down to the bottom of my cervix so it would only be a matter of time before the baby would pass it was just taking time, they offered me a pill to speed things along but I didn't want to use chemicals. So I'm still waiting to pass it. I know this may sound weird but I can feel it down there in me, and to make matters worst I think I'm finally getting that cold that's been going around work and my finace has I woke up this morning with a sore thoart. The wait to pass the baby is torture, I just want it over and done with. I have to cal my doctor on Wednesday for a follow up, I'm hoping the baby will pass by then, I don't want a d&C.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I hope you find strength in each other to get through this very difficult time.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo