Community post

Discussion

Period After Miscarriage

Just a question I passed the baby on Dec. 31st in the afternoon, and stopped bleeding a day after that. I haven't bleed for about a week, but yesterday I seemed to get what seems like a period, everything about it is like a normal period, it's just really heavy. Is it possible to have a period this soon after.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

First off, I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a mc in October at 9 weeks. I had a period in November that was fairly normal, except prior to my pregnancy AF always showed up the first week of the month. My period in Nov was in the middle of the month, then my Dec period was also on the 15th, however I had another one on the 30th. I had blood work done, all is normal, no pregnancy. My Dr. says my body is getting back to my pre pregnancy cycle, so I'm hoping to O in about a week. So I guess the answer would be yes, it is possible to have a period so soon after a mc, but things still may not be back to normal. I'm hoping maybe this cycle will be lucky for me, we are ready to try again:) Good luck to you, lots and lots of baby dust!!!!

Me, 38. DH, 45 Married 2 years, TTC 3+ years MC October 2012 @ 8 wks..D&C Waiting not so patiently for my and rainbow baby

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo