Posts by butterflysr

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation Bleeding

Help!!! what does implantation bleeding look like?

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Help...What is a brown mucus?

Help ladies im 16DPO and 29 days into my cycle i normal get my AF every 31 or 32...I went to the washroom and ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

11 DPO Dry Nipples are Areolas

Hi, Im 11 DPO and im experienacing mild cramping, but the weird thing is that my nipples and areolas itchy and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant

I am 11 DPO and i have had very dry, itchy and flaky nipples and areolas...Could it be a sign of pregnancy?

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Help...Femara users

I took Femara early this month on my day 3..I usualy ovulate on day 14 is it normal to ovulate on day 9? I hav ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could i be prego?

So i was on Femara this month...Im normally on a 30-32 day cycle. I ovulated on CD 15 and i took a preganacy t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it to early to get tested...HELP!

I was on Femara this month and im normally on a 31-32 day cycle...I went for a pregancy test on day 29 is it t ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is Anyone taking Femara?

Hi Everyone, I have been on femara this month after 4 failed attempts with clomid..well my secound round of cl ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Femara

Anyone One Femara? Just curious to know if your experiencing anything near the end of your cycle...Im at day 1 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Early pregnancy Signs

Help! Im at 9dpo is it to early to get any symptons?

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago