Community post

Question

Help...What is a brown mucus?

Help ladies im 16DPO and 29 days into my cycle i normal get my AF every 31 or 32...I went to the washroom and when i wipped there was a brown mucus discharge...What is it? I have never gotten this before i get my period...could it be implantation? has anyone experienced this?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

From what i have read the brown mucus could be from implantation. Watch it it can also come a light pink color too. I hope that helps. Good Luck!!

12 years ago

hey my cylce is 31 days and i am due a visit from af tomoro, i have also had brown mucus today which is unsual but i had a bfn on my test today too so i'm not sure what it means hopefully for you it will be implantation gl

12 years ago

Hi...I am 15 DPO and getting the same brown mucus (sometimes a bit stretchy) and AF was due yesterday but still a BFN when I tested this morning. I hope you get some answers as this would help me too :) Can you get Implantation bleeding/spotting 16 days after sex?

Good luck x

12 years ago

I just tested as well and got a BFN as well when I tested this morning....im hoping its not AF i wonder if implantation can give u a negative test...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo