Community post

Question

Help...Femara users

I took Femara early this month on my day 3..I usualy ovulate on day 14 is it normal to ovulate on day 9? I have my appointment on Wednesday and my husband needs to do his seman analayse and has to abstane from sex for three days...i dont know what to do? we did have sex last night and i went to the bathroom and there is the clear mucus...Need advice...

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Usually you will O 5-10 days after your last pill. It is normal to get the gooy CM a little early while taking Femara as it does not dry you up like Clomid does. However, you can O early on femara because some people do. I have taken it and clomid cd 3-7 and always O on cd13. I am taking the Femara cd2-6 this cycle and when I had an appt on Friday (cd5) I already had 3 follies (2 on right measuring 9mm & 7mm and 1 on left measuring 6mm) my dr predicted I would O within 8-12 days which would put me right in the time frame I was guessing at. IF you take an opk and get a positive I would suggest contacting your DR to see if your DH can hold off his SA for a week to make sure you can get in the BD in time to possibly catch the eggie. I am not sure why they would schedule his SA the week you are suppose to BD anyway since he has to abstain for 5 days prior to the test. We had thsi problem last year and they just reschedueld his test. GL and hope it works out for you this month!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo